Your Imposter Syndrome is the obstacle standing between you and the results you want in your career, but did you know that it is also the solution?
It sounds counterintuitive, but at its core, this is about choice; the choices you have when your Imposter Syndrome is triggered:
- The choices around what you make it mean, and
- The choices over what to do next.
This is the philosophy I teach that supports step 4 of Imposter Syndrome Coaching: follow your Imposter Syndrome to your goal. Imposter Syndrome will get in your way, but don’t shy away from it; lean into it. Turn your weakness into a strength. Life is an arena and this is your playbook.
This episode covers:
- What ‘Imposter Syndrome is the Way’ really means, including workplace examples.
- Why you need to adopt this philosophy.
- How to apply it in the workplace.
- What to expect along the way.
When you have Imposter Syndrome, you’re always going to trigger those feelings of anxiety and self-doubt on the path towards your goal.
The ‘Imposter Syndrome is the Way’ philosophy is your reminder that:
- Your Imposter Syndrome is the signpost that points you straight in the direction of the result you want to create.
- Your Imposter Syndrome being triggered is a sign you’re on the right path; and
- Your Imposter Syndrome being triggered reveals the path of your growth and what will prepare you for the next level.
Listen to this podcast episode and you’ll walk away with a new lens through which to see and experience the world as a lawyer with Imposter Syndrome, in a way which is going to make it so much easier:
- To do the things you want to do
- To make decisions
- To create results
- To overcome adversity, and
- To build better relationships
If you’re a lawyer with Imposter Syndrome and you’re ready to get serious about your career, book a free consultation with me to discuss how this could work for you.