You already have a personal brand. It doesn’t matter whether you’ve taken deliberate steps to build it or not. Your appearance, behaviour, attitude and a host of other factors are constantly communicating to others who you are, your value and what they can expect when they interact or work with you.
So the question is: what do others say about you when you’re not in the room?
If you don’t know the answer to this question, then you have to tune into this week’s episode of the podcast, which is all about building a personal brand that represents and serves you. Here’s what I cover:
- how to be more aware of how you come across by observing your own behaviour
- how to set aside your fear so you can ask others what they think of you
- why your personal brand is relevant to your personal life as well as your career
- the many ways to communicate your personal brand, and
- the easy way to build and live your brand
Your brand is already out there. It’s time to make it work for you.
Mentioned in this podcast:
Episode 11: The Discomfort Zone
Episode 20: Your appearance matters with Lizzie Edwards