There are a lot of people telling you how to get rid of your Imposter Syndrome so you can be more confident. So you try it all:
- Faking it. Power posing.
- Telling yourself you DESERVE to be here.
- Convincing yourself your success ISN’T down to luck.
- Reminding yourself HOW HARD YOU WORKED to get here.
None of this works.
It may give you a confidence boost. But the feeling never lasts. It never makes a difference to how anxious and stressed you feel in this job on a daily basis.
So you carry on with the same behaviour that exhausts you and holds you back in your career:
- Labouring over emails
- Obsessively checking your work until you run out of time
- Comparing yourself to others
- Worrying you will let everybody down
- Someone gives you negative feedback, and it feels like the end of the world
- You go to meetings, praying no one will ask you a question
- You criticise yourself for what you say, and judge yourself because of how you say it
- Everything has to be perfect….
You don’t change habits like this overnight.
Building confidence is like renovating a house. You can’t just gloss over the cracks and add some stylish decor and expect it to last. There’s a process. You have to strengthen the foundations. You need a solid structure. Then you build in layers. That’s why it lasts.
In my free webinar 5 Vital Steps to Building Confidence That Lasts, I teach you a proven process that will help you stop the habits that are sabotaging your career. For good.
Join me on Thursday 10th March at 9.00 a.m. GMT.
I’ll see you there.
P.S. This webinar is free, but you must register to attend. You can register here.
P.P.S. There will be NO REPLAYS. It’s all happening LIVE so be sure to add this date to your calendar and attend on the day.