Think Imposter Syndrome is your weakness? Think again
Feeling like a fraud. Thinking your success is down to luck. Worrying that any minute now you’re going to be exposed.
Welcome to Imposter Syndrome.
Experiencing Imposter Syndrome feels like a weakness. It feels like a problem you have to fix before you can succeed.
But Imposter Syndrome isn’t your weakness. There’s a way to use it to your advantage to progress your career – by making it your strength.
This episode of the Legal Imposters podcast is a recording of this week’s free Masterclass: How To Make Imposter Syndrome Your Strength (and use it to progress your career).
- What Imposter Syndrome is (and what it isn’t).
- How to tell if you have it (and how to be sure you don’t).
- What’s causing your Imposter Syndrome.
- How Imposter Syndrome is holding you back.
- What resisting Imposter Syndrome is costing you.
- How accepting your Imposter Syndrome will elevate you.
- How to use Imposter Syndrome to progress your career.
A proven strategy
In this episode, I teach you the simple 3 step strategy I teach paying clients inside Imposter Syndrome Coaching for Lawyers.
When you implement this strategy, you’ll have everything you need to make Imposter Syndrome your strength. This session gives you practical advice you can start implementing immediately.
The January 2023 class of Imposter Syndrome Coaching for Lawyers is ENROLLING NOW.
You must be a lawyer to apply.
P.S. Don’t delay. The application deadline is Thursday 15th December, 2022 at 13.00 GMT.